Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

internet pages not responding

• Please log in to reply

transit

transit

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
HI there.

The internet wireless is very slow and mostly of the time tell me that is not responding, take so long to download pages that I can jog 3 miles and when I come back still not finish. if anyway to fix this. can be a virus, spyware, malware that is affecting the computer, but I run a anti-virus and nothing show up.

Another thing, how i can fix the fhashlight that appear when I open my computer, my document, etc. if like trying to find it. can be a virus, or spyware or something else?

Thank you for any help can give to this matters.

Transit.

Advertisements

Schutzengel

Schutzengel

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
first we need to know a few things about your PC

apparently your OS is win XP ....

what hardware are you using ? and what service pack?

I will be more than happy to help.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
what happen if you connect to the modem using a Ethernet cable (RJ-45)

transit

transit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
I using (D-link USB wireless connection). my yes my win xp, my service pack is 3. no I can't connected to a Ethernet cable, because my modem is down stairs and my computer is up stairs,