Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.avi movie code html

• Please log in to reply

bennydog

bennydog

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
:tazz:
could any one help me
i got a .avi file
but i dont know the html code to play it
does anyone know the html codefor this?
If it helps its a movie file.

Edited by bennydog, 28 May 2005 - 09:42 AM.

Advertisements

John_Doe

John_Doe

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Just go to divx.com and download the codec package, and then just open the file in windows media player and you should be good to go. If you have downloaded the divx codec, and it still won't play then go and google xvid, and download its codec. It should work then. As for playing the .avi on your dvd player, if you have nero 5.5, you should be able to make a VCD, which your dvd player should be able to play.

Hope this helps

bunnybiz

bunnybiz

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I agree with John Doe. Here is a site that has a great deal of information about codecs
and all the tools, free software needed to help you with your avi file. I type in my topic or guestion in the search box. It comes up sometimes with step-by-step instructions, such as, burning avi file for DVD. It is a very useful site.

Go to http://www.videohelp.com/ VideoHelp.com.

I hope this was helpful to you.

bunnybiz