I'll be right back.
A Fatal Error In IE....[CLOSED]
Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:47 PM
I'll be right back.
Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:53 PM
* Run Killbox.exe.
* Select "Delete on Reboot".
* Copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them then press CTRL + C
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\fdlcdxhl.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\rdmsrkkm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\fdlcdxhl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\rdmsrkkm.exe
* Return to Killbox, go to the File menu, and choose "Paste from Clipboard".
* Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button. Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click "No" at the Pending Operations prompt. If your computer does not restart automatically, please restart it manually.
After your computer reboots, please do this for me:
Please download ewido security suite
- Install ewido security suite
- Launch ewido, there should be a big E icon on your desktop, double-click it.
- The program will prompt you to update click the OK button
- The program will now go to the main screen
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update
- Click on Start
Once the updates are installed do the following:
- Reboot into Safe Mode, you can do this by restarting your computer, then contiunally tapping F8 until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, then hit enter. Then, run Ewido.
- Click on scanner
- Make sure the following boxes are checked before scanning:
- Click on Start Scan
- Let the program scan the machine
Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
- Click Save report
- Save the report to your desktop
I need you to post the log from Ewido, and a new HiJackThis log.
Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:13 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users