Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CP wont start

• Please log in to reply

ninfan

ninfan

• Pip
  • 5 posts
When I turn on my CP it brings to a screen that gives me the options of safe mode Safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt and start normally. Tried all of them and all it does is get me to where it starts loading up and kicks me back to that screen
:tazz: ;) ;)

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Are you sure there is not another option you can choose from like: ''go back to last succesfull startup''?

ninfan

ninfan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Tried that, don't have xp pro boot disk. I was playing a game and I kicked the power cord and unpluged it. This happened when I turned It back on.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

You don't need a boot disk.. All you need is your XP cd.. Boot using the cd-rom with XP in it as the first boot device.. go into the Recovery Console and run the Repair Option!!

Murray

ninfan

ninfan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
OK tried that and it trys to read it but the monitor Only shows a Blinking cursor and after a minute or so it gos back to the screen with modes again.

ninfan

ninfan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Found xp pro boot cd will this help. the blue screens options are setup win XP repair XP using recovery console or quit setup. Please help

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Repair using Recovery should do it!!

Murray