Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Want to add audio to video files

• Please log in to reply

elderberries

elderberries

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm looking to make music videos by taking an avi file and overlaying an mp3 on top of it. I need a program that allows me to manipulate the timing very precisely, since I need to match up the song lyrics to the mouth movements. I tried Blaze Media Pro, but I couldn't find an easy way to simply move the audio track up a half second, or back a half second, etc. I kept having to re-open the file and trying to trim it to the right length to get them to match up, which was very imprecise and took forever.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a program that gives good flexibility on making videos and adding audio to them?

Ideally, it'd be awesome if I could do it the other way around too, taking several snippets of video and working them into an audio file to make a single-song music video with multiple scenes.

Thanks in advance. :tazz:

Amy

Advertisements