Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Windows Live password doesn't work!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
I dowloaded Microsoft Visual C++ Express. When I tried to register it, I had to sign in to the MSN site with my email address and password. For some time now, on and off, my password to Hotmail wouldn't work. Just recently, when I started using this computer, and I set up my Hotmail here, the password did work! But I'm unable to register the C++ software! When I try to sign in to the site, it says, "incorrect." And at a certain point, it kept giving me new text to type, (to prove I'm not a robot). (That distorted text?) Finally after more than a few tries, I reset my password. It still doesn't work. :D

In 30 days the software will stop working unless I register it.

Any help with this will be very much appreciated! :D