Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD every morning only

• Please log in to reply

badsubby

badsubby

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys,
New to the forum :D I've been having this problem for a while now where every morning from cold boot, I get bsod either memory management or system thread not handled, etc. I installed new Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit yesterday and today in the morning I got the bsod. I love Windows 7 and therefore it bugs that stuff is happening to my beloved OS. Also, I installed new ram but that was a while ago and is totally compatible with the motherboard. RAM is running in dual channel because I had to RMA 1 chip which failed memtest...the other 2 are perfect.

RAM: http://www.newegg.co...5-222-_-Product

From the forums I have seen that it helps to upload the dump files so I'm attaching them. I'm also using blue screenview program to see the bsod detail but I'm too big of a noob to figure out what is causing the problem. Also only the basic programs are installed that come with Win 7 + Google Chrome + Steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks.

Attached Files

Advertisements

badsubby

badsubby

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi guys,
New to the forum :D I've been having this problem for a while now where every morning from cold boot, I get bsod either memory management or system thread not handled, etc. I installed new Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit yesterday and today in the morning I got the bsod. I love Windows 7 and therefore it bugs that stuff is happening to my beloved OS. Also, I installed new ram but that was a while ago and is totally compatible with the motherboard. RAM is running in dual channel because I had to RMA 1 chip which failed memtest...the other 2 are perfect.

RAM: http://www.newegg.co...5-222-_-Product

From the forums I have seen that it helps to upload the dump files so I'm attaching them. I'm also using blue screenview program to see the bsod detail but I'm too big of a noob to figure out what is causing the problem. Also only the basic programs are installed that come with Win 7 + Google Chrome + Steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks.

UPDATE: Today's boot went fine after I verified windows files by some sfc /scannow command. I hope that it was the windows files.