Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

connect two locations to same network

• Please log in to reply

crazeeplayer

crazeeplayer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey guys... i have a question... i currently work in a small to medium company,..... There are two locations lets call them North and South... the locations are about 5-10 mins walk apart from each other... I want to set up a server (2003) as the dc. i am going to be using the 192.168.1.0 network. currently we have just bought 3 servers... all these servers are going to be on the 192.168.1.0 network- file server, print server and the dhcp/ dns server. these servers are going to be stored at the north location. the thing is i would want for the clients at the south location to connect to the domain at the north location so they can access the files and the printers that are stored on the servers...

how do i go about this? in terms of connecting two locations to the same network 192.168.1.0.....

thanks a lot

Advertisements