Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Download speed slowly reduces to bytes

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Let me know if you can think of anything else, I don't want to waste any of your time if a new adapter would be the best route,

Never a waste of my time as that is why I am here to help. :D

I could certainly benefit from one either way. This one is getting old, and was very cheap to begin with

With that being said then a new one would not hurt anything and would take that variable out of the equation. ;)

I am extremely grateful for your help though, like I said in my first post, I have been back and forth to different forums and never received any help.

We try our best to answer all and if I get to a point I have no other suggestions I will call on another Tech to take a second look at this topic and offer some help. :D

Advertisements

Vette7

Vette7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I really, really do appreciate it. I am going to head out to Office Depot or Staples later tonight and pickup another adapter. I'm going to mark this as solved if I can for those that search for the same problem.

Thank you very much for your help, I'm sure I will return to this forum again the next time my computer gets in a bad mood :D

Take care!

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
We don't close topics here in this forum and if you need to you can post back with the results. If need be we can continue from there. :D