Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP PLEASE! System Tool Virus? Cant use computer anymore!

• Please log in to reply

hospitaldoctor

hospitaldoctor

• PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
When I turned on my computer, the background changed to: WARNING! You're in Danger! Computer is Infected with Spyware! All you do with Computer is stored forever in your hardisk.... blach blah, etc... Secure yourself right now! Remove all your Spyware frm your PC!
Then a "System Tool" program opened up and started "scanning" my computer for spyware and viruses. Then, a pop up screen opened saying I need to buy a program to clean everything on my computer. Then, in the system tray I was told that my computer had been infected. In my system tray my Virus Scan (Symantec) was gone, and the new "System Tool" program icon was there (Looks like a combination lock). My internet is not working now and everything is blocked. I cant open System Restore or my virus scan or anything really. In the system tray there is a message that pops up and says: WARNING! Applicant cannot be executed. The file ____.ex is infected. Please activate your antivirus software.
Please help me! What should I do? I am freaking out. Thanks so much!!!

Advertisements

hospitaldoctor

hospitaldoctor

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
RogueKiller V4.3.2 by Tigzy
contact at http://www.sur-la-toile.com
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System: Windows 7 (6.1.7600 ) 64 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User: Jonathan [Admin rights]
Mode: Scan -- Date : 03/18/2011 18:54:38

Bad processes: 0

Registry Entries: 2
[APPDT/TMP/DESKTOP] HKCU\[...]\RunOnce : mAaEhKh05209 (C:\ProgramData\mAaEhKh05209\mAaEhKh05209.exe) -> FOUND
[APPDT/TMP/DESKTOP] HKUS\S-1-5-21-295125538-460386852-33234567-1001[...]\RunOnce : mAaEhKh05209 (C:\ProgramData\mAaEhKh05209\mAaEhKh05209.exe) -> FOUND

HOSTS File:

Finished : << RKreport[2].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt ; RKreport[2].txt