Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Writing Long Php scripts

• Please log in to reply

phpbeginner007

phpbeginner007

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How is it possible for a programmer to write Long website scripts(like about Hundreds of pages) without even knowing where they started.So i just wonder does there any general pattern to write a script like first start a session then defining variables then including php codes then ending session.Can someone plz provide me with some general pattern so that i can start following it since i m a novice and don'tknow much about writing big intimidating scripts for big dynamic website for eg. myspace etc.And i know there might be some type of pattern since it is impossible for how expert the progammer is to write a long script.Plz Help.......
And for further information i want to make a social network for students of my school....if some one can provide me some details for this project(like what is to be included)and time is short.And also i know html,css,php and mysql but i m not an expert in any of these and till now i have made just simple static websites.I know im getting out of topic.I'll discuss it later.
Thanks.

Rishabh

Advertisements