Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

many bluescrreens Broni help mee!

• Please log in to reply

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
ok so what are we going to do next
these bluescreens are making me crazy

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
First do this and then after we will check the system files.

Tutorial for running chkdsk in Win 7 located HERE.

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
i did the first thing but nothing happend even after the restart no scan and when i type in chkdsk c /f in the cmd.exe it says wrong file path

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The command is chkdsk /r that I need you run. Note the space between the k and the /

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
oh i thougt that i have to type a C in so the programm is able to search the right drive

ok the roblem is that it says that the volume will be checked when the system starts again but when i restarted it earlier i did not

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

ok the roblem is that it says that the volume will be checked when the system starts again but when i restarted it earlier i did not

No problem we can run it through RC if need be. Did you restart it again to see if it would run now?

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
so i ran the test but i dont see any results as some sort of report and i remembered that my notebook did the same thing (a bit faster) months ago when it had a bluescreen

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK so the test ran the 5 steps and completed?
Did you happen to see when it was done if it said it found anything and repaired it or could not repair it?

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
the test went from 1 -100 % but i didnot see the end of it
is there no data can be seen on windows?
should i do the test again with the command to fix problems "("CHKDSK x: /F /R" would perform a full scan (including bad sectors) and attempt to fix them.)"

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The /r by default also does the /f.
How is the system running since doing the chkdsk?

Advertisements

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
so since this test i havent had a bluescreen and i hope it wont apear again in the next years ^^
so what does the tcpip.sys driver has to do with mit hard drive?

i hope the problem is solved and i have a look on the system so when there is another bluescreen ill report it ^^
thanks a lot
until now you did what no one in the other forums could do und really helped me with taktic advisory

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The file is part of the Windows system files. Running chkdsk may have found the corruption and repaired it for you. We have seen a lot of them lately and they seem to be caused by any number of reason. I find most are due to a corrupted system file or memory.
Please let us know how things are working in a day or two. :D

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
nooooooo
after almost 2 days without a bluescreen i had one again so i think the problem is not solved
but it is weird that 2 days the system was stable and now erverything crashes again

pls help me this is making me crazy

its weird but the system collapsed most of the time i used skype does that mean anything? (i already reinstalled it latey)

Edited by infectedcrimson, 01 April 2011 - 04:20 AM.

infectedcrimson

infectedcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
is it possible that i have to do the hard drive check every singel day? that would be anoying

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You should not have to unless the hd itself is failing.
Lets double check it to make sure.
Run hard drive diagnostics: http://www.tacktech....ay.cfm?ttid=287
Make sure, you select tool, which is appropriate for the brand of your hard drive.
Depending on the program, it'll create bootable floppy, or bootable CD.
If downloaded file is of .iso type, use ImgBurn: http://www.imgburn.com/ to burn .iso file to a CD (select "Write image file to disc" option), and make the CD bootable.

NOTE. If your hard drive is made by Toshiba, try the Hitachi DFT CD Image version of the software

Thanks to Broni for the instructions