Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Flashplayer loading very slowly.

• Please log in to reply

yoda76

yoda76

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Hey geekstogo. It's been about 2 weeks now that youtube and playlist have been loading very slowly. It buffers to about 10 or 20 seconds and then pauses and resumes again in another 10 or so seconds. I have uninstalled and reinstalled flashplayer, everything is up to date and I am currently using Firefox 3.6.

Another thing is that my quicktime has been outdated for several months, but I don't think it would make much of a difference.

Edited by yoda76, 26 March 2011 - 12:20 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
Since you posted, Firefox has released a new versions of its browser. It may resolve your issue. The only other suggestion would be to try Google's Chrome which has it's own custom flash install built into the browser.

yoda76

yoda76

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
It's working fine now, thanks for the help.