Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upgrading Driver Issues - ATI Radeon HD 2400

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SeaGoddess3240

SeaGoddess3240

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello! I having the worst time updating my ATI Radeon HD 2400 driver. I was getting a Watchdog.sys error message; I then upgraded to the most current version of ATI, which made it even worse (ATI2DVAG infinite loop error message). Now, I'm back to the original ATI version that came with my computer and I'm still getting a BSOD frequently. Is there a version that may be a year or so old that may work? My computer keeps crashing and it's driving me crazy.

Does anyone have any advice on which update version has the least problems, and where I can find it? And is ATI Catalyst the same thing as what I'm trying to upgrade?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please do not duplicate your topic. it makes more work for members and staff and could potentially get you mixed advice being given. Your original topic is HERE so please edit your original post to include any new info but do not reply to your topic or someone may think you are already getting assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. :D