Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 Flash Player.

• Please log in to reply

Dragoon1167

Dragoon1167

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello, I just need to see if I could get a few questions answered. A friend refered me to you because you helped him with flying colors. Heres my problem I just got the HP TouchSmart600 PC with Windows 7 installed. The other day my flash player stopped working for some reason. I had Adobe Flash Player 10 the lastest download from the website and for some reason it does not pick up my flash player at all. I cant see any vidoes and when I uninstalled it and reinstalled it nothing changed. Ive been fightning this stupid flash player for about 4 days now and cant seem to figure it out. If anyone has any ideas I would be very thankful. Thank you all very much. :D

Edited by Dragoon1167, 27 March 2011 - 12:30 PM.

Advertisements