Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Controlling Font sizes

• Please log in to reply

SammyFoxx

SammyFoxx

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Am frustrated with the Fonts on this computer that are used to control web page display. I have Radeon x300 plug and play monitor controlling these sizes. Problem is, I am unable to find a "happy medium", and I've tried all variations available via control panel/display options. The display sizes are either too big or too small and vary depending on the page displayed. For example, I like the display on the desktop, but when I access mail, either using MSN hotmail, or Outlook Xpress, I can barely read the print. Ditto for the window I'm using to type this topic.

What am I missing?

Do I need a different driver?

My system is Windows XP 2002 with Service Pack 3 and Int. Xplorer 8.

Thanx

Advertisements