Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Have virus but OTL found nothing!

• Please log in to reply

peta.grrl

peta.grrl

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have run Registry Booster as directed and it found 27 System Related Errors, Damage Level moderate, 124 User Related Errors, Damage Level high. I didn't remove any of these as they only remove 15 for free and I am on a very fixed income.

I ran OTL and it found nothing but I have attached the OTL file.

My computer is getting slower and slower. Often it will take up to 3 minutes to load a page and I keep getting errors stating "Could not update dialog". These messages can't be closed and it's very frustrating. Right at this moment I have 7 of these showing.

I have downloaded AVG and it found nothing. I removed it and downloaded Avira...it found nothing as well. I removed it and downloaded Avast...same thing. In hopes of protecting my computer from further harm I downloaded Malwarebytes, Adaware, Comodo Firewall and Comodo GeekBuddy. They are all on my laptop at the same time now. I'm hoping they are not in conflict with each other.

Please tell me what to do. Thanks.

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   87.6KB   83 downloads

Edited by peta.grrl, 04 April 2011 - 08:54 PM.

Advertisements