Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good Burning Program?

• Please log in to reply

iAmXquisite

iAmXquisite

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Does anyone know what would be a good burning program. For music i usually just use iTunes.
But when i burn anything like data disk.
My other computers have Roxio, is that better than nero?
Or do you guys know of anything better that has good performance speed.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

If you just want a no-gimmicks CD/DVD burning software you can't beat Nero Burning ROM.
It's not filled withe bloatware like the full nero suite: http://www.nero.com/...m-overview.html

Edited by phillipcorcoran, 02 April 2011 - 02:12 PM.

iAmXquisite

iAmXquisite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Alright thanks for confirming that.
I use to use Nero before and I always thought it was the best, but since there is all kind of programs now I was wondering if anyone knew of something better.
Ill go with the Nero for sure then thanks again bro.

Edited by iAmXquisite, 02 April 2011 - 03:00 PM.

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Glad to be of help.
A lot of people went off Nero when it became too bloated as all they had on offer was the complete suite, too bloated & too expensive just for burning discs. Thankfully Nero eventually addressed that problem by releasing the tried & trusted core application on it's own (Nero Burning ROM) which is what the company started out with many years ago until it lost the plot and started competing with Roxio too see who could win the bloatware race.

Thank goodness they've gone back to their roots at last. It must have helped sales tremendously.

Edited by phillipcorcoran, 03 April 2011 - 07:53 AM.