Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Potential Security infected my computer, system restore didn't

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rani

Rani

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi there,

My ever so useful dad decided it would be a good idea to go to an unknown, unsafe website to try and stream some live cricket. I wasn't present but when I looked at the computer, it turns out there's some kind of virus on my computer - something called XP Potential Security 2011 has downloaded and wouldn't let me connect to the internet - it blocked everything. I decided to do a System Restore to see if that would work, but when the computer booted up to complete the restore, it remained incomplete - the first thing that comes up when once my computer has booted is a list of programs to open the process rundll32.exe. I pressed cancel and tried to go back to the System Restore tool but even that doesn't open up anymore, so I can't complete it. So nothing works. Can anyone help me with where I can go from here please?

I hope I've been clear enough but please do ask me any questions necessary to solve this problem.

Many thanks.

Advertisements

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
I should also say that after doing (half) a system restore, I can now connect to the internet, whereas before it would say the site was harmful to my computer.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post the appropriate logs in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.

Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. :D

I'm Dakeyras and I am going to try to assist you with your problem. Please take note of the below:

• I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
  • It may prove beneficial if you print of the following instructions or save them to notepad as I post them.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
Before we start:

Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.

Download/run Rkill:

Please download Rkill from one of the following links and save to your Desktop:

(If one fails to work delete it and download/try another):

One, Two,Three, Four or Five

Note: If your security software warns about Rkill, please ignore and allow the download to continue.

• Double click on Rkill.
  • A command window will open then disappear upon completion, this is normal.
  • Please leave Rkill on the Desktop until otherwise advised.
Note: A logfile will have been created, it can be located at the root of your installed Hard-Drive. EG: C:\rkill.txt.

Next:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

• Double-click mbam-setup.exe and select then follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please post that log in your next reply.
The log can also be found here:

• Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Click on the Logs radio tab.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is your computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • Rkill Log.
  • Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Log.

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hello Dakeyras,

I've got as far as downloading rkill, but once downloaded and I run it, I get the same list of programs to open the file with (I think because my system restore is incomplete). So no .exe processes appear to be running...

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi. :D

What you have posted aboutis part of the Rkill feature and as long as a log created it has done its job. In the event you have rebooted your machine and or turned it off...Run Rkill again then proceed to my Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware instructions, thank you.

If still problems merely inform myself soon as OK.

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hello!

I rebooted and ran rkill again but no log appears to have been created - Rkill doesn't even run, I just get a list of programs to open it with (I click cancel on this because I don't know what program to open this with).

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
So further to this problem, I fixed the rundll32.exe error (solution from http://en.kioskea.ne...ogram-will-run# by AdamDanger). This helped my computer run.

I was then able to run rkill and MalwareBytes (logs below).

1. My computer seems to be running ok now. Initially had a problem with antivirus (McAfee) where the realtime scanning wasn't working. I updated the software and it appears to be working fine now.
2. Rkill log:

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 04/04/2011 at 21:22:57.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\DOCUME~1\Vyas\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7\PCSuite.exe

Rkill completed on 04/04/2011 at 21:23:03.

3. MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6269

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

04/04/2011 21:28:04
mbam-log-2011-04-04 (21-28-04).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 166868
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No macilious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

All seems to be ok I think... what do you think?

Thank you very much!!!

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

So further to this problem, I fixed the rundll32.exe error (solution from http://en.kioskea.ne...ogram-will-run# by AdamDanger). This helped my computer run.

Actually you should have waited for my advice but no harm done and the fix is from a reliable source, the author of the fix that is.

All seems to be ok I think... what do you think?

Thank you very much!!!

You're welcome but would be prudent to double check I think as a precaution...

Scan with exeHelper:

Please download exeHelper to your desktop.

• Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

Scan with OTL:

Please download OTL and save it to your Desktop.

Alternate downloads are here and here.

• Double-click on OTL.exe to start OTL.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Please post the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.
When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is you computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • ExeHelper Log.
  • Both OTL logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Once I've downloaded exeHelper and saved to my desktop, McAfee detects this as a trojan and removes it. When I go to the website it comes up as unsafe on McAfee Site Advisor...

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Once I've downloaded exeHelper and saved to my desktop, McAfee detects this as a trojan and removes it. When I go to the website it comes up as unsafe on McAfee Site Advisor...

Good ole McAfee strikes again! :D :D

Levity aside it is a False Postive detection and the application in question has been developed by a well respected colleague of mine. Recall what I mentioned in a prior post:-

Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

OK for the duration of the exehelper download/scan please disable McAfee as follows then re-enable it....

• Please open McAfee Security Centre
  • Under Common Tasks click on Home
  • Click Computer Files
  • Click Configure
  • Make sure the following are disabled by ticking the "Off" button.
Virus protection
Spyware protection
System Guards Protection
Script Scanning Protection (you may have to scroll down to see it)
  • Next, select never for "When to re-enable real time scanning"
  • and click OK.
For further info on disabling and re-enabling McAfee, click here.

Advertisements

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi Dakeyras,

The computer seems ok... though I haven't done too much on it to know how it's running. Overall speed etc seems fine.

So this is the first log (exeHelper log):

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100414
Run at 20:39:57 on 04/07/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

I'm posting the OTL logs in two separate replies...

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
OTL log (1st one):

OTL logfile created on: 07/04/2011 20:41:29 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 69.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 220.37 Gb Total Space | 112.15 Gb Free Space | 50.89% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 74.50 Gb Total Space | 3.68 Gb Free Space | 4.94% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: D8XYDQ2J | User Name: Vyas | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Temp\clclean.0001 (Macrovision Europe Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe (Nokia)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer.exe (Nokia)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe (Nokia)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mfefire.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mfevtps.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclMSBTSrv.exe (Nokia)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe (Nokia)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe (ATI Technologies Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\VProSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\GhostTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gearsec.exe (GEAR Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlcgcoms.exe ( )
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell AIO 810\DLCGmon.exe (Dell)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE (Sonic Solutions)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe (Panicware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\sahook.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\XAHook.dll (Panicware, Inc.)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (HidServ) -- File not found
SRV - (AppMgmt) -- File not found
SRV - (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (ServiceLayer) -- C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe (Nokia)
SRV - (mfefire) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mfefire.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (mfevtp) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mfevtps.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McODS) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McShield) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe ()
SRV - (MSK80Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McProxy) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNaiAnn) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (mcmscsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McMPFSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (Symantec Core LC) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (Creative Labs Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (MSCSPTISRV) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SPTISRV) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (PACSPTISVR) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe ()
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (Norton Ghost) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\VProSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (GEARSecurity) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\gearsec.exe (GEAR Software)
SRV - (dlcg_device) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcoms.exe ( )
SRV - (ccSetMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccPwdSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccEvtMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe (Symantec Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (mfehidk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfefirek) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfeavfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfeapfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfendiskmp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfendisk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfendisk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfendisk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mferkdet) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdet.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfetdi2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfetdi2k.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (cfwids) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfebopk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (UsbserFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbser_lowerfltj.sys (Nokia)
DRV - (upperdev) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbser_lowerflt.sys (Nokia)
DRV - (nmwcdc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmbo.sys (Nokia)
DRV - (nmwcd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys (Nokia)
DRV - (fssfltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (pccsmcfd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pccsmcfd.sys (Nokia)
DRV - (s1018mdm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018mdm.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 1018 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018mgmt.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018bus) Sony Ericsson Device 1018 driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018bus.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 1018 USB Ethernet Emulation (NDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018nd5.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018unic) Sony Ericsson Device 1018 USB Ethernet Emulation (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018unic.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018obex) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018obex.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (s1018mdfl) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s1018mdfl.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (seehcri) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\seehcri.sys (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications)
DRV - (symlcbrd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (monfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (CTUSFSYN) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctusfsyn.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (ctsfm2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV - (ossrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (STHDA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys (SigmaTel, Inc.)
DRV - (ati2mtag) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV - (NAL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iqvw32.sys (Intel Corporation )
DRV - (DSproct) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (GTek Technologies Ltd.)
DRV - (SymSnap) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SymSnap.sys (StorageCraft)
DRV - (V2IMount) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\V2iMount.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (DLAUDFAM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAUDF_M) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAIFS_M) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLABOIOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAOPIOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAPoolM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLADResN) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLADResN.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLACDBHM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLARTL_N) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DLARTL_N.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (SQTECH905C) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Capt905c.sys (Service & Quality Technology.)
DRV - (PfModNT) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Start Page = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=uk&ibd=3070122
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://uk.msn.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.bing.com/ [binary data]
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Secure Search"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultthis.engineName: "Plusmedia uk Customized Web Search"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://search.condui...={searchTerms}"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "www.google.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}:3.3.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0.0.736
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.21
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.22
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.23
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:3.2.5.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {A27F3FEF-1113-4cfb-A032-8E12D7D8EE70}:7.3.4.51
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://uk.search.yah...h?fr=mcafee&p="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7\bkmrksync\ [2011/01/22 22:54:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{A27F3FEF-1113-4cfb-A032-8E12D7D8EE70}: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\Connectors\Bookmarks Connector\FirefoxExtension\ [2011/02/22 22:02:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2011/03/30 12:07:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.16\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/03/23 13:02:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.16\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/03/29 20:36:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Thunderbird\Extensions\\{CCB7D94B-CA92-4E3F-B79D-ADE0F07ADC74}: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\Connectors\Thunderbird Connector\ThunderbirdExtension\ [2011/02/22 22:02:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/11/12 14:33:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/04/02 12:23:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kmt90c8y.default\extensions
[2010/09/17 21:40:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kmt90c8y.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/04/22 21:59:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus®)) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kmt90c8y.default\extensions\{CF40ACC5-E1BB-4aff-AC72-04C2F616BCA7}(2)
[2011/01/01 21:40:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Conduit Engine) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kmt90c8y.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2010/03/17 10:14:54 | 000,000,927 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\kmt90c8y.default\searchplugins\conduit.xml
[2011/04/02 12:23:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/05/09 15:21:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/09/25 21:19:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/11/02 21:38:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/12/26 22:41:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/06 11:56:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Quick Starter) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE6\LIB\DEPLOY\JQS\FF
[2011/03/30 12:07:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (McAfee SiteAdvisor) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\SITEADVISOR
[2011/02/22 22:02:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Firefox Synchronisation Extension) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\NOKIA\NOKIA OVI SUITE\CONNECTORS\BOOKMARKS CONNECTOR\FIREFOXEXTENSION
[2011/01/22 22:54:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (PC Sync 2 Synchronisation Extension) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\NOKIA\NOKIA PC SUITE 7\BKMRKSYNC
[2010/10/13 23:28:54 | 000,024,376 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\Scriptff.dll
[2010/11/12 19:53:06 | 000,472,808 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2011/03/05 17:47:14 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2011/03/05 17:47:14 | 000,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2011/03/05 17:47:14 | 000,000,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2010/11/19 10:28:24 | 000,002,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\McSiteAdvisor.xml
[2011/03/05 17:47:14 | 000,001,135 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (McAfee Phishing Filter) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mskapbho.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (DriveLetterAccess) - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL (Sonic Solutions)
O2 - BHO: (SSVHelper Class) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20101102192416.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATICCC] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe (ATI Technologies Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DLCGCATS] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCGtime.DLL ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dlcgmon.exe] C:\Program Files\Dell AIO 810\dlcgmon.exe (Dell)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DMXLauncher] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MBMon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTMBHA.DLL ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcui_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NokiaMServer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer.exe (Nokia)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Norton Ghost 10.0] C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\GhostTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VirusScan Online] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VoiceCenter] C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [DellSupport] C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [NokiaOviSuite2] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\NokiaOviSuite.exe (Nokia)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [PC Suite Tray] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7\PCSuite.exe (Nokia)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe (Panicware, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [SetDefaultMIDI] C:\WINDOWS\MIDIDEF.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10c.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_23.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..Trusted Domains: localhost ([]http in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..Trusted Ranges: GD ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {4871A87A-BFDD-4106-8153-FFDE2BAC2967} http://dlm.tools.aka...vex-2.2.5.0.cab (DLM Control)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebo...oUploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.ma...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} http://messenger.zon...nt.cab56907.cab (MessengerStatsClient Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {E77F23EB-E7AB-4502-8F37-247DBAF1A147} http://gfx1.hotmail....ol/MSNPUpld.cab (Windows Live Hotmail Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} http://download.mcaf...421/mcfscan.cab (McFreeScan Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL) - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll (Google)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{0eb4c69a-2eb3-11df-9c93-0019d12dd490}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = K:\Setup.exe
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/07 20:40:49 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/07 20:26:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 001,183,744 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgserv.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 001,134,592 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgusb1.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,704,512 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcomc.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,638,976 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgpmui.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,491,520 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcoms.exe
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,483,328 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcglmpm.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcomm.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,372,736 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgih.exe
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,155,648 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgprox.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,114,688 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgpplc.dll
[5 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/07 20:41:00 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/07 20:39:56 | 000,294,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2011/04/07 20:26:41 | 000,001,595 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2011/04/07 20:25:16 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/04/07 20:25:11 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/04/07 20:25:05 | 2145,296,384 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/04/03 19:24:02 | 001,006,778 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/04/02 12:19:26 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
[2011/04/02 12:19:25 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
[2011/03/29 22:01:37 | 000,445,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/03/29 22:01:37 | 000,072,924 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/03/29 20:36:05 | 000,001,729 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2011/03/15 23:09:35 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2011/03/12 21:05:49 | 000,183,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/04/07 20:39:46 | 000,294,400 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2011/04/03 19:23:55 | 001,006,778 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/04/03 11:32:32 | 2145,296,384 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/04/02 11:36:06 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
[2011/04/02 11:36:06 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
[2011/03/23 09:30:27 | 000,001,595 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2009/11/07 21:12:56 | 000,001,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\disney.ini
[2009/11/07 21:12:49 | 000,000,201 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\disneysy.ini
[2009/09/26 17:34:39 | 000,000,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2009/01/19 17:31:42 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tiny_Run.ini
[2008/10/21 22:03:21 | 000,532,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbPlaylist2Sony.dll
[2008/10/17 11:45:00 | 000,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2008/10/16 16:09:59 | 000,006,890 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2008/10/16 16:09:59 | 000,000,168 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\52CA1DFFAD.sys
[2008/10/12 21:34:52 | 000,003,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Application Data\dvd.bmk
[2008/10/12 12:52:20 | 000,183,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/10/12 12:10:19 | 000,000,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2007/01/22 21:04:42 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2007/01/22 20:59:05 | 000,000,126 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2007/01/22 20:56:54 | 000,712,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DellSystemRestore.dll
[2007/01/22 20:54:24 | 000,000,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2007/01/22 20:52:37 | 000,022,629 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CiFilter.ini
[2007/01/22 20:51:52 | 000,010,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSBMB.INI
[2007/01/22 20:51:37 | 000,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mes2046.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:51 | 001,355,042 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTMBHA.DLL
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 000,430,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgutil.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 000,131,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgjswr.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcginsr.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgvs.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:36 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcur.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcginsb.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgins.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcub.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:35 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcu.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:34 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcgcfg.dll
[2007/01/22 20:33:24 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\setpwrcg.exe
[2007/01/22 20:33:20 | 000,129,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiicdxx.dat
[2007/01/22 20:32:25 | 000,000,475 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/11/10 02:56:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/08/10 14:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/10 14:07:31 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2004/08/10 14:02:15 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2004/08/10 14:01:18 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/10 13:57:52 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2004/08/10 13:57:15 | 000,286,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2004/08/10 13:51:35 | 000,755,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll
[2004/08/10 13:51:35 | 000,338,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_qcx.dll
[2004/08/10 13:51:35 | 000,200,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_qc.dll
[2004/08/10 13:51:35 | 000,183,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_qcx.dll
[2004/08/10 13:51:35 | 000,120,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_qc.dll
[2004/08/10 13:51:21 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:20 | 000,445,702 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:20 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:20 | 000,072,924 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:20 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:18 | 000,004,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:17 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2004/08/10 13:51:16 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:12 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2004/08/10 13:51:11 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2004/08/10 13:51:05 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2004/08/10 13:50:56 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 95 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 129 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:BEB71B81

< End of report >

Rani

Rani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
And this is the OTL Extras.txt log:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 07/04/2011 20:41:30 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 69.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 220.37 Gb Total Space | 112.15 Gb Free Space | 50.89% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 74.50 Gb Total Space | 3.68 Gb Free Space | 4.94% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: D8XYDQ2J | User Name: Vyas | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL 9.0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"D:\My Documents\Downloads\utorrent.exe" = D:\My Documents\Downloads\utorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Disabled:AOL
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Disabled:AOL
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe:*:Disabled:AOL 9.0
"C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Updater\nsu_ui_client.exe" = C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Updater\nsu_ui_client.exe:*:Enabled:Nokia Software Updater -- (Nokia Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Service Layer\A\nsl_host_process.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Service Layer\A\nsl_host_process.exe:*:Enabled:Nokia Service Layer Host Process -- (Nokia Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Shared Service Host -- (McAfee, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" = C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Roxio RecordNow Data
"{08600005-5228-4BF6-845E-E9A957AFDCB4}" = OviMPlatform
"{0A0873E1-D9BA-4994-B85D-A0A331EF1F0C}" = Intel® PRO Network Connections
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Roxio DLA
"{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}" = Windows Live Writer
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{1A8586F9-0B61-11D6-AA2E-0008C760B784}" = Disney's Party Time with Winnie the Pooh
"{1BD07DF4-FB06-41BA-B896-B2DA59000C96}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{1D3C662A-F6C6-4767-A788-7AA43A9A1317}" = ARTEuro
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{212748BB-0DA5-46DE-82A1-403736DC9F27}" = MSVC80_x86
"{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}" = Roxio MyDVD LE
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216012FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 23
"{27F00C63-449B-2FAB-CBE8-24AB80E17449}" = Acrobat.com
"{28191B83-1D60-44B6-9B08-E854EF6632D5}" = Ovi Desktop Sync Engine
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{3175E049-F9A9-4A3D-8F19-AC9FB04514D1}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{32F720F5-2D0D-4245-A2B0-9EB3CECF8101}" = Norton Ghost 10.0
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3553E875-F00E-4031-BDEC-75FB1DFEB093}" = Nokia Ovi Suite Software Updater
"{3FC42713-B6E7-49AA-A553-A224FE9828A8}" = Nokia Ovi Suite
"{4192EAC0-6B36-4723-B216-D0E86E7757AC}" = Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5
"{4216D328-0FE8-48B8-85B8-BD300E6F080F}" = Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
"{43CAC9A1-1993-4F65-9096-7C9AFC2BBF54}" = Dell CinePlayer
"{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{46C73DE4-E96D-4F7C-8371-F28052183B12}" = Advanced Decoder Patch
"{474F25F5-BDC9-40E5-B1B6-F6BF23FC106F}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{4D568C38-0552-4CDD-A643-01FAFA2957EF}" = Nokia Software Updater
"{53C6D09E-EAB6-49E5-BA4C-BA7FF13830FB}" = Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB
"{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3
"{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}" = Dell Driver Reset Tool
"{5B6BE547-21E2-49CA-B2E2-6A5F470593B1}" = Sonic Activation Module
"{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}" = Windows Live Mail
"{6913FBE5-1B4B-4308-8DDD-2944F9C91E06}" = ATI Catalyst Control Center
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6D3245B1-8DB8-4A23-9CD2-2C90F40ABAF6}" = MSVC80_x86_v2
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{78C496B9-5A6B-4692-8C2E-AFFFC34E4961}" = Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio, Dell Editon
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{8D2AE3F6-79DF-423C-91CB-389F6FB5837B}" = Andrea VoiceCenter
"{8E5233E1-7495-44FB-8DEB-4BE906D59619}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}" = Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Roxio RecordNow Audio
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A94000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.4.3
"{ACF60000-22B9-4CE9-98D6-2CCF359BAC07}" = ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint
"{AF111648-99A1-453E-81DD-80DBBF6DAD0D}" = MSVC90_x86
"{B0DC84A9-06CB-420A-B8FF-6769EB5EDE95}" = 810plc32
"{B10914FD-8812-47A4-85A1-50FCDE7F1F33}" = Windows Live Sync
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Roxio RecordNow Copy
"{B57EAFF2-D6EE-4C6C-9175-ED9F17BFC1BC}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{BEEFC4F8-2909-48B3-AFAA-55D3533FDEDD}" = Creative MediaSource 5
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D}" = OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{CEE2252C-4035-4B27-8EC6-0B085DD3A413}" = Dell Support 3.2.1
"{D2988E9B-C73F-422C-AD4B-A66EBE257120}" = MCU
"{D4AEC53C-1720-41D9-B6D7-6A60DE62D444}" = PC Connectivity Solution
"{D92FF8EB-BD77-40AE-B68B-A6BFC6F8661D}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{DAEAFD68-BB4A-4507-A241-C8804D2EA66D}" = Apple Application Support
"{E6158D07-2637-4ECF-B576-37C489669174}" = Windows Live Call
"{E7004147-2CCA-431C-AA05-2AB166B9785D}" = QuickTime
"{EE39FFBD-544E-49E4-A999-6819828EAE91}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F38FD0E4-B991-462B-873D-F2115EADD093}" = Nokia PC Suite
"504244733D18C8F63FF584AEB290E3904E791693" = Windows Driver Package - Nokia pccsmcfd (08/22/2008 7.0.0.0)
"6DA48AFDE796708D5A4C9121A83E7617A63A9A15" = Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (10/07/2010 4.6)
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"Creative Audio Pack" = Creative Audio Pack
"Dell AIO 810" = Dell AIO 810
"E5372C32E8562C76C24DBA6525002B1031495F34" = Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (06/09/2010 7.01.0.8)
"ENTERPRISE" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"Google Desktop" = Google Desktop
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D}" = OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00
"Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio GDI+ Patch" = Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio GDI+ Patch
"LiveReg" = LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.16)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.16)
"MSC" = McAfee SecurityCenter
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Nokia Ovi Suite" = Nokia Ovi Suite
"Nokia PC Suite" = Nokia PC Suite
"OpenMG HotFix4.7-07-13-22-01" = OpenMG Limited Patch 4.7-07-14-05-01
"Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition" = Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition
"SAMB_ADVMB_FILTER_DRV" = Sound Blaster ADVANCED MB Drivers
"Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration" = Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.4
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 0.9.9
"Wdf01007" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
"Wdf01009" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.9
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 29/03/2011 15:34:03 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 29/03/2011 15:34:03 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number

Error - 29/03/2011 15:34:05 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 02/04/2011 07:25:01 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022
Description = MCSCAN32 Engine Initialisation failed. Engine returned error : 3

Error - 02/04/2011 07:37:33 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

Error - 02/04/2011 12:47:40 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

Error - 03/04/2011 06:32:52 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

Error - 03/04/2011 13:58:15 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

Error - 04/04/2011 15:44:31 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

Error - 04/04/2011 16:21:14 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = McLogEvent | ID = 5022

[ OSession Events ]
Error - 13/01/2009 16:40:11 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6331.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 32482
seconds with 3660 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 13/05/2009 16:30:21 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6331.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 12
seconds with 0 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 14/05/2009 16:30:16 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6331.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 11

Error - 02/06/2009 16:32:20 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6331.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 13

Error - 05/07/2009 16:30:20 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 11

Error - 22/09/2009 16:30:16 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 10

Error - 26/11/2009 18:09:10 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 5

Error - 16/03/2010 17:30:10 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 6

Error - 03/06/2010 16:30:16 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 12

[ System Events ]
Error - 03/04/2011 06:23:14 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service McNaiAnn with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {DC7EF8E1-824F-4110-AB43-1604DA9B4F40}

Error - 03/04/2011 06:23:15 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service McNaiAnn with

Error - 03/04/2011 06:23:15 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 03/04/2011 06:31:44 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 03/04/2011 06:36:28 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Java Quick Starter service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s).

Error - 03/04/2011 06:36:31 | Computer Name = D8XYDQ2J | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Application Layer Gateway Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s).

< End of report >

Thanks so much for your help with this so far. :D

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

The computer seems ok... though I haven't done too much on it to know how it's running. Overall speed etc seems fine.

Fair play and thanks for the update.

Thanks so much for your help with this so far. :D

You're welcome!

Peer to Peer Advice:

I see you have µTorrent installed...If you have used this, you can be fairly confident this is a principal reason your computer is(became) infected.

It's really important, if you value your PC at all, to stay away from P2P file sharing programs, like utorrent, Bittorrent, Azureus, Limewire, Vuze.
Criminals have "planted" thousands upon thousands of infections in the "free" shared files. Some of the recent infections can turn your machine into a doorstop.
It's also very important to avoid any "cracks" or "Keygens" that allow unauthorized use of programs. Besides being illegal, these files also are loaded with "planted" malware.

My advice would be uninstall µTorrent, however if you opt not to please refrain from using it during the course of the Malware Removal Process, thank you.

Next:

Please go to Start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs and remove the following (if present):

Java™ 6 Update 23 <-- We will update this in due course. Out of date installations can be used by malware as a means to infect a computer and or re-infect.
Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition <-- This is out of date and actually your browser IE8 has inbuilt which is far superior.
Viewpoint Media Player <-- Has undesirable characteristics.

To do so, click once on each of the above in turn to highlight and then click on the Remove button.

Note: Take extra care in answering questions posed by any Uninstaller. Some questions may be worded to deceive you into keeping the program.

Backup the Registry:

Modifying the Registry can create unforeseen problems, so it always wise to create a backup before doing so.

• Please go here and download ERUNT.
  • ERUNT (Emergency Recovery Utility NT) is a free program that allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.
  • Double-click on erunt-setup.exe to Install ERUNT by following the prompts.
  • Use the default install settings but say No to the portion that asks you to add ERUNT to the Start-Up folder.
  • Start ERUNT either by double clicking on the desktop icon or choosing to start the program at the end of the setup process.
  • Choose a location for the backup. Note: the default location is C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT which is acceptable.
  • Make sure that at least the first two check boxes are selected.
  • Click on OK
  • Then click on YES to create the folder.
Note: If it is necessary to restore the registry, open the backup folder and start ERDNT.exe

Reset SP3 Firewall:

Click on Start >> Run... and cut/paste in the following and click on OK
firewall.cpl
Click on the Advanced tab >> Restore Defaults >> At the prompt click on Yes >> OK

Now click on the General tab >> select Off(not recommended) >> OK.

Note: No need for it to be active after the reset becuse you have the McAfee SecurityCenter Firewall installed.

Custom OTL Script:

• Double-click OTL.exe to start the program.
  • Copy the lines from the codebox to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
:OTL
SRV - (HidServ) -- File not found
SRV - (AppMgmt) -- File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DMXLauncher] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VirusScan Online] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe (Panicware, Inc.)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..Trusted Domains: localhost ([]http in Local intranet)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-4007041821-3766742092-2000834462-1006\..Trusted Ranges: GD ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.ma...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
[2011/04/02 12:19:26 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
[2011/04/02 12:19:25 | 000,015,598 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Vyas\Local Settings\Application Data\0wdprkm25e4fco8x6pdb468r30
@Alternate Data Stream - 95 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 129 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:BEB71B81

:Files 
ipconfig /flushdns /c 
%systemroot%\prefetch\*.* 
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At*.job

:Reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 0

:Commands
[Purity]
[ResetHosts]
[EmptyFlash]
[EmptyTemp]
[CreateRestorePoint]
[Reboot]
  • Return to OTL, right-click in the Custom Scans/Fixes window (under the cyan bar) and choose Paste.
  • Then click the red Run Fix button.
  • Let the program run unhindered.
  • If OTL asks to reboot your computer, allow it to do so. The report should appear in Notepad after the reboot.
Note: The logfile can also be located C: >> _OTL >> MovedFiles >> DD/DD/DD TT/TT.txt <-- denotes date/time log created.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:

• Launch the application, Check for Updates >> Perform a Quick Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

• How is your computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • OTL Log from the Custom Script.
  • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Log.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.