Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Restart of my Xp out of now where when surfing.

• Please log in to reply

silverpanthra

silverpanthra

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
ahh ok i had to get my hubby to tell me what that meant ...he wandered in...lol

thank you so much for all your help :D

Advertisements

silverpanthra

silverpanthra

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thank you so much for all your help :D My hubbie wandered through and had to translate that for me..lmao..

but I really appreciate it alot.. I will get him on that as soon as he feels better that is his job :D

thanks again

Silver

silverpanthra

silverpanthra

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
well heck it didnt show me that first one has posted sorry on the excess of flowers...lol

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I would suggest trying a PSU of the same if not more wattage to make sure that is for sure the issue.
With that +12 rail being so low I would dare to say the GPU is not cooling correctly for lack of power.

silverpanthra

silverpanthra

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I agree with that whole heartedly...lol.

have over the years watching him and helping him brain storm seen the issues that a PSU can and does cause when its not working right...lol

We will start with that first.

Thanks again

Silver

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 11 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.