Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't access anything

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi,
My daughter downloaded a virus onto our computer. It comes up as xp anti-spyware 2011 and I can't delete it. Nothing works, and I can't access the internet from that computer. Please help!
Thank you,
Stacey

Advertisements

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi. :D

Can you inform myself which Operating System in use on the infected machine please.

Also we are going too need to transfer some tools to the infected machine...With this in mind the use of a say CD/DVD RW type of removable media would be best but if you have a type of USB Drive we can use that.

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
The operating system is Windows XP. I can use a CD/DVD RW to transfer the tools.

Thank you,
Stacey

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post the appropriate logs in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.

Hi and welcome back to Geeks to Go. :D

I'm Dakeyras and I am going to try to assist you with your problem. Please take note of the below:

• I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!
  • The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
  • It may prove beneficial if you print of the following instructions or save them to notepad as I post them.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
Before we start:

Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.

Next:

The operating system is Windows XP. I can use a CD/DVD RW to transfer the tools.

OK and thank you for the clarification. Please download the following to a CD/DVD RW :-

Now boot-up up your infected computer if switched off and transfer the above to the Desktop.

Scan with RogueKiller:

• Quit all running programs.
  • Double-click on RogueKiller.exe to start the application.
  • When prompted, type 1 then depress the Enter/Return key.
  • The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
  • If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next Reply.

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
I can't make a copy of RogueKiller. I've tried with 3 different computers.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

I can't make a copy of RogueKiller. I've tried with 3 different computers.

OK I am surmising you had problems with the form of removable storage media, if that it is the case use/try a USB drive instead too download and transfer RogueKiller.

Before doing so however it would be prudent to disinfect the USB Drive to be used as a precaution...

Flash Disinfector:

• Please download Flash_Disinfector and save it to the desktop of a known clean computer.
  • Double click to run it.
  • You will be prompted to plug in your flash(USB) drive. Plug it in.
  • Flash_Disinfector will start disinfecting your flash and hard drives. This takes a few seconds. Your desktop will disappear in the meantime.
  • When done, a message box will appear. Click OK. Your desktop should now appear. If it doesn't, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
  • Click on File > New Task (Run...). Type in explorer.exe and press Enter. Your desktop should now appear.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi,

I have roguekiller on the flash drive and have loaded onto the infected computer. It won't open and it won't let me rename it (half of the keyboard letters are not functioning)

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi again,

My son and I managed to cut and paste to rename the roguekiller and got it to work.

Here is the RK report;

RogueKiller V4.3.7 by Tigzy
contact at http://www.sur-la-toile.com
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User: LongoUser [Admin rights]
Mode: Scan -- Date : 04/04/2011 22:17:01

Bad processes: 1
[APPDT/TMP/DESKTOP] ebp.exe -- c:\documents and settings\longouser\local settings\application data\ebp.exe -> KILLED

Registry Entries: 7
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\SystemRestore : DisableSR (1) -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKCU\[...]Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKCU\[...]Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKCR\[...]exefile\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKCR\[...].exe\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe") -> FOUND
[FILEASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE") -> FOUND

HOSTS File:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Finished : << RKreport[1].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt

Thanks,
Stacey

Edited by Staceyvee, 04 April 2011 - 08:22 PM.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Please download the following and transfer to the desktop of your infected machine...

exeHelper

Next:

Now on your infected machine re-run again RogueKiller and select option 2, post the resulting log in your next reply.

Next:

• Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of exehelperlog.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com, and should open at the end of the scan)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

Next:

Let myself know when completed the above and post the requested logs. Also please inform myself if a Internet connection is now active on the infected machine(if so do not go browsing online with it just yet), thank you.

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Ok, here are the logs, and yes I can now access the internet!!

RogueKiller V4.3.7 by Tigzy
contact at http://www.sur-la-toile.com
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User: LongoUser [Admin rights]
Mode: Remove -- Date : 04/05/2011 12:44:14

Bad processes: 1
[APPDT/TMP/DESKTOP] ebp.exe -- c:\documents and settings\longouser\local settings\application data\ebp.exe -> KILLED

Registry Entries: 5
[HJ] HKLM\[...]\SystemRestore : DisableSR (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[FILE ASSO] HKCU\[...]Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> REPLACED : ("%1" %*)
[FILE ASSO] HKCU\[...]Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "%1" %*) -> REPLACED : ("%1" %*)
[FILE ASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe") -> REPLACED : ("C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe")
[FILE ASSO] HKLM\[...]Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command : ("C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE") -> REPLACED : ("C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe")

HOSTS File:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Finished : << RKreport[1].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100414
Run at 12:45:34 on 04/05/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

Thank you,
Stacey

Advertisements

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Thank you,

You're welcome!

Ok, here are the logs, and yes I can now access the internet!!

Good, it would be prudent to further check your machine as follows...

Scan with OTL:

Please download OTL and save it to your Desktop.

Alternate downloads are here and here.

• Double-click on OTL.exe to start OTL.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Please post the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.
When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is your computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • Both OTL logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Here is the OTL.txt

OTL logfile created on: 4/5/2011 7:08:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1,014.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 647.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 64.00% Memory free
2.00 Gb Paging File | 2.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 88.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1524 3048 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.46 Gb Total Space | 52.65 Gb Free Space | 70.72% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 5.49 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive F: | 973.17 Mb Total Space | 930.11 Mb Free Space | 95.58% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: STATION21 | User Name: LongoUser | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeedssync.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\IntelliAdmin\iadmin.exe (IntelliAdmin Inc)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (a4wnetMgrService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sage\Sage Accpac\a4wnetMgrService.exe (Sage Software, Inc.)
SRV - (IntelliAdmin) -- C:\WINDOWS\IntelliAdmin\iadmin.exe (IntelliAdmin Inc)
SRV - (LiveUpdate) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_0.EXE (Symantec Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (avipbb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avgntflt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (fssfltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (avgio) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (ssmdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (LUsbFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LUsbFilt.sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LMouFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouFilt.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LHidFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHidFilt.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (senfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.ca/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.rbaction.net/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:2.1.3.20100310105313
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.16\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/03/26 20:56:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.16\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/03/26 20:56:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/09/15 21:15:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/04/04 22:22:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\39s44b7e.default\extensions
[2009/09/15 21:20:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\39s44b7e.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/04/09 21:01:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\39s44b7e.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2011/04/04 22:22:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/06/17 18:54:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/06/17 18:54:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Quick Starter) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE6\LIB\DEPLOY\JQS\FF
[2010/06/17 18:53:59 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2010/04/12 18:25:59 | 000,238,776 | ---- | M] (Pando Networks) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npPandoWebInst.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/06/16 18:17:06 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (DriveLetterAccess) - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll (Sonic Solutions)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (rootkit-scan)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007..\Run: [FileHippo.com] C:\Program Files\FileHippo.com\UpdateChecker.exe (FileHippo.com)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007..\Run: [Pando Media Booster] C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe ()
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10h_Plugin.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\david\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Yahoo! Widgets.lnk = File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\murray\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Outlook.lnk = File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.micros...b?1276711261109 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.micros...b?1276711253343 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload.ma...ent/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 64.71.255.198
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = longo.local
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/11 18:15:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/05/11 18:13:39 | 000,000,279 | R--- | M] () - E:\autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2011/04/04 21:52:58 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | M] - F:\autorun.inf -- [ FAT ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{e23187d8-5f27-11e0-bbd3-0013727fd56c}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{e23187d8-5f27-11e0-bbd3-0013727fd56c}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{e23187d8-5f27-11e0-bbd3-0013727fd56c}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\LaunchU3.exe -- [2006/04/18 18:33:36 | 000,950,272 | R--- | M] ()
O33 - MountPoints2\E\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\E\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\E\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\LaunchU3.exe -- [2006/04/18 18:33:36 | 000,950,272 | R--- | M] ()
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/05 19:07:32 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/05 12:44:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\RK_Quarantine
[2011/04/03 09:00:56 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
[2011/04/03 09:00:39 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GroupPolicy
[2011/04/03 09:00:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NtmsData
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/04/05 19:08:33 | 000,000,430 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{708E8F53-9D8A-46AC-AE74-16B7ADDF8B1E}.job
[2011/04/05 19:06:18 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/04/05 12:43:47 | 000,014,442 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\jcl665ep0rnlp562hps
[2011/04/05 12:43:47 | 000,014,442 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jcl665ep0rnlp562hps
[2011/04/05 12:40:34 | 000,294,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2011/04/04 15:31:23 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/04/04 15:30:57 | 000,002,335 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk
[2011/04/04 15:30:27 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/04/04 15:16:32 | 001,076,224 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\winlogon.exe.exe
[2011/04/02 12:32:37 | 000,463,532 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/04/02 12:32:37 | 000,080,676 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/04/02 12:22:55 | 000,239,213 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe
[2011/04/02 12:22:55 | 000,239,213 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\dxp.exe
[2011/04/01 09:28:03 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2011/03/16 15:16:21 | 000,137,656 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/04/05 12:43:17 | 001,076,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\winlogon.exe.exe
[2011/04/05 12:42:07 | 000,294,400 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop\exeHelper.com
[2011/04/02 12:22:58 | 000,014,442 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\jcl665ep0rnlp562hps
[2011/04/02 12:22:58 | 000,014,442 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jcl665ep0rnlp562hps
[2011/04/02 12:22:55 | 000,239,213 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\ebp.exe
[2011/04/02 12:22:55 | 000,239,213 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\dxp.exe
[2010/07/07 12:12:36 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/09/15 21:15:42 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2009/08/13 13:13:09 | 000,000,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2009/08/11 13:08:48 | 000,000,685 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hppapr08.dat
[2009/01/24 16:29:04 | 000,100,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pg32conv.dll
[2009/01/24 16:29:01 | 000,299,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Crutl14.dll
[2009/01/24 16:11:58 | 000,000,184 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bti.ini
[2008/06/27 12:50:48 | 000,000,027 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AddrEdit.ini
[2008/06/27 12:50:11 | 000,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nscatch.ini
[2008/01/08 13:45:06 | 000,001,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2008/01/07 15:26:24 | 000,000,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cqw.ini
[2007/03/03 14:44:57 | 000,043,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwlocale.dll
[2006/08/01 14:52:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\eDrawingOfficeAutomator.INI
[2006/05/31 12:24:10 | 000,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2006/05/05 13:56:26 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VPC32.INI
[2006/04/24 14:30:47 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2006/04/24 14:26:58 | 000,000,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2006/04/24 14:26:22 | 000,001,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2006/04/24 14:08:42 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\setpwrcg.exe
[2006/04/24 14:08:30 | 000,000,492 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/04/09 17:49:48 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/08/11 18:24:19 | 000,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/11 18:19:30 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2004/08/11 18:12:14 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2004/08/11 18:11:31 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/11 18:07:24 | 000,004,331 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2004/08/11 18:06:43 | 000,329,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2004/08/11 18:00:30 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:28 | 000,463,532 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:28 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:28 | 000,080,676 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:28 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:27 | 000,004,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:26 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2004/08/11 18:00:24 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:19 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:19 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2004/08/11 18:00:12 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2004/08/11 18:00:04 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2003/01/07 16:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/02/27 10:41:28 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nsldappr32v50.dll
[2002/02/27 10:41:26 | 000,139,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nsldap32v50.dll
[2002/02/27 10:41:26 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nsldapssl32v50.dll
[2000/10/25 14:15:00 | 000,017,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Implode.dll

< End of report >

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Here is the Extra.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 4/5/2011 7:08:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\LongoUser\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1,014.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 647.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 64.00% Memory free
2.00 Gb Paging File | 2.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 88.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1524 3048 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.46 Gb Total Space | 52.65 Gb Free Space | 70.72% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 5.49 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive F: | 973.17 Mb Total Space | 930.11 Mb Free Space | 95.58% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009
"56404:TCP" = 56404:TCP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster
"56404:UDP" = 56404:UDP:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe" = C:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe:*:Enabled:mIRC
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes
"C:\PVSW\bin\w3dbsmgr.exe" = C:\PVSW\bin\w3dbsmgr.exe:*:Enabled:Pervasive.SQL Database Client -- ()
"C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms.exe" = C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms.exe:*Enabled:CombatArms.exe
"C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe" = C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe:*Enabled:Engine.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe:*:Enabled:Pando Media Booster -- ()
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\NGM.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\NGM.exe:*:Enabled:Nexon Game Manager -- (Nexon)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{058B32E2-6310-4359-B2D4-1988390C3B83}" = Broadcom Advanced Control Suite
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Sonic RecordNow Data
"{115F8965-BC0D-43BB-85B4-FE42AE40793A}" = Sage Accpac Options Vendor Number Change 5.5A
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Sonic DLA
"{177286DD-FAE3-4765-8403-D092536771E3}" = Sage Accpac System Manager 5.4A
"{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}" = Windows Live Writer
"{1BD07DF4-FB06-41BA-B896-B2DA59000C96}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{1C6E84DB-A07E-48E9-8CDC-A0726FB39FC5}" = Sage Accpac Options Ops Inquiry 5.5A
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{30539D4D-ADA6-4FE6-B94D-6140DEC1CEBF}" = Sage Accpac System Manager 5.5A
"{3175E049-F9A9-4A3D-8F19-AC9FB04514D1}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{31FB6041-2A87-4B1A-8EA7-0E2F229562D0}" = Sage Accpac System Manager 5.5A
"{34E28997-BC81-4032-BACE-8B5C8ACAA26B}" = Sage Accpac Order Entry 5.5A
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3B04D533-0B42-4BC4-BBD1-BF865AA6DF09}" = Sage Accpac General Ledger 5.5A
"{3D921307-F9D3-4665-B94F-EDEB29A490D9}" = Sage Accpac .NET Libraries 5.5A
"{3EE9BCAE-E9A9-45E5-9B1C-83A4D357E05C}" = erLT
"{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{474F25F5-BDC9-40E5-B1B6-F6BF23FC106F}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3
"{5C0E9877-6970-409F-AE69-A1FF2D18074C}" = Sage Accpac System Manager 5.5A
"{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}" = Windows Live Mail
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Sonic Express Labeler
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD 5.5
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{71D53ACF-C64E-4E76-9E02-35495353B396}" = Sage Accpac Inventory Control 5.5A
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{75F92B81-7AC6-4796-8371-75E9AA9A7FD6}" = Sage Accpac Options Customer Number Change 5.5A
"{7699B723-9718-41DE-8C18-549F341C02CE}" = Crystal Reports for ACCPAC Advantage Series
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{779F8072-08C9-48CF-A051-D51EBF81BD31}" = Sage Accpac System Manager 5.5A
"{7F29BE4F-1651-4CFE-AF63-68825B90EE3B}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1
"{80067E37-9AF2-401E-B0FB-017A3477CFD2}" = Sage Accpac Options Account Code Change 5.5A
"{844ECF1A-7D2C-421A-A543-0BA0DF5C092B}" = Sage Accpac Purchase Orders 5.5A
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{8C3319FB-AE52-4C0F-98FE-8F99178DE0BD}" = eTransmit - Workstation Setup
"{8E5233E1-7495-44FB-8DEB-4BE906D59619}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00D1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007 (English)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90F50409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Visual Basic for Applications ® Core
"{90F60409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Visual Basic for Applications ® Core - English
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{91CA0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
"{96E423BB-36B6-4EAD-B4A9-39C5109DD1B3}" = eDrawings 2007
"{980A182F-E0A2-4A40-94C1-AE0C1235902E}" = Pando Media Booster
"{9C9CEB9D-53FD-49A7-85D2-FE674F72F24E}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{9DE3F260-B88E-42CE-90E7-73C78C37D95E}" = 32 Bit HP BiDi Channel Components Installer
"{A11F19C9-C634-479A-8E8F-22D5B3AFA0FB}" = Sage Desktop
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}" = MSXML 6.0 Parser
"{A4E3E21D-E7A5-4CAC-B362-1972E0D02592}" = Sage Components
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Sonic RecordNow Audio
"{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}" = Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.4
"{B00A7ECF-F388-4E75-8874-EB3C7E4FD27A}" = VBA (2627.01)
"{B10914FD-8812-47A4-85A1-50FCDE7F1F33}" = Windows Live Sync
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Sonic Copy Module
"{B57EAFF2-D6EE-4C6C-9175-ED9F17BFC1BC}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{B6D1D744-BDC8-487C-97D9-1D83A1F06110}" = Pervasive.SQL 9.60 Client for Windows
"{B7BCD097-00EF-4526-9A3A-880EED360104}" = Sage Accpac Options AR Inquiry 5.5A
"{BA68600E-96D9-4E92-80F2-26B9681B5A63}" = Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update
"{BC372E37-2EB2-440D-A28B-BF6A5C24B81E}" = Sage .Net Components
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{BDE7AF61-3A20-4BDC-93F2-E9CC689374E6}" = Sage Accpac Options Item Number Change 5.5A
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C50CD1A3-13EB-4C22-87F0-EB3964DD4AD0}" = Sage Accpac Accounts Receivable 5.5A
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D92FF8EB-BD77-40AE-B68B-A6BFC6F8661D}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}" = Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MICROSOFTSMLBIZ)
"{E6158D07-2637-4ECF-B576-37C489669174}" = Windows Live Call
"{EE39FFBD-544E-49E4-A999-6819828EAE91}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F1AB850F-039A-4928-8D0E-4CC01340566F}" = Sage Accpac Return Material Authorization 5.5A
"{F92DD217-49D3-459E-828D-8ACE057DD93A}" = eTransmit 2.1C
"{F92DD217-49D3-459E-828D-8ACE057DD93D}" = eTransmit 2.1D
"{FB0BC885-61BF-4F0D-B494-A5EF4986486A}" = Sage Accpac Accounts Payable 5.5A
"Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional" = Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 Professional
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"AudibleManager" = AudibleManager
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
"BlackBerry_{7F29BE4F-1651-4CFE-AF63-68825B90EE3B}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1
"FileHippo.com" = FileHippo.com Update Checker
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{3D921307-F9D3-4665-B94F-EDEB29A490D9}" = Sage Accpac .NET Libraries 5.5A
"IntelliAdmin" = IntelliAdmin 2.8 - Remove Agent
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 3.0 (Symantec Corporation)
"Macromedia Shockwave Player" = Macromedia Shockwave Player
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.16)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.16)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Pervasive System Analyzer" = Pervasive System Analyzer
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3461249474-914034321-3827994189-1007\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Facebook Plug-In" = Facebook Plug-In

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 4/3/2011 5:33:37 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = AutoEnrollment | ID = 15
Description = Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact
the active directory (0x8007054b). The specified domain either does not exist
or could not be contacted. Enrollment will not be performed.

Error - 4/3/2011 5:37:29 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054
Description = Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.
). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 4/4/2011 3:30:46 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054
Description = Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
network. (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.
). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 4/4/2011 3:31:01 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = AutoEnrollment | ID = 15
Description = Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to contact

Error - 4/4/2011 3:31:56 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application ebp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 4/4/2011 3:33:24 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application ebp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp,

Error - 4/4/2011 10:10:43 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.2.4095, hang module hungapp,

Error - 4/4/2011 10:25:38 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application winlogon.exe.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
winlogon.exe.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000d8ba4.

Error - 4/4/2011 11:30:30 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = AutoEnrollment | ID = 15

Error - 4/5/2011 12:40:54 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = AutoEnrollment | ID = 15

[ System Events ]
Error - 4/4/2011 11:40:40 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
Description = The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one
or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt
to contact a source will be made for 120 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 12:40:54 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = NETLOGON | ID = 5719
Description = No Domain Controller is available for domain LONGO due to the following:
%%1311. Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If
the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

Error - 4/5/2011 12:40:55 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
Description = The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one
or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt
to contact a source will be made for 15 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 12:40:59 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
to contact a source will be made for 15 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 12:55:59 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
to contact a source will be made for 30 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 1:25:59 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
to contact a source will be made for 60 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 2:25:59 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
to contact a source will be made for 119 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 7:05:48 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = NETLOGON | ID = 5719
Description = No Domain Controller is available for domain LONGO due to the following:
%%1311. Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If
the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

Error - 4/5/2011 7:05:52 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
time.

Error - 4/5/2011 7:05:53 PM | Computer Name = STATION21 | Source = W32Time | ID = 39452701
time.

< End of report >

Staceyvee

Staceyvee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi,

The computer seems to be working properly. The icons (applications?) that were the problem have disappeared so far. I haven't done anything than try a few programs and went online to the homepage to test the internet.

Thanks,
Stacey

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

The computer seems to be working properly. The icons (applications?) that were the problem have disappeared so far. I haven't done anything than try a few programs and went online to the homepage to test the internet.

OK and thanks for the update!

What is this machine used for If I may enquire, business use and or personal use only. Reason asking the one of the TCIP domains and actual name of the machine(plus user account name) prompt myself to ask the aforementioned:-

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = longo.local