Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i-phone assistance please

• Please log in to reply

capper

capper

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
I have been using Windows 7. I just got an i-phone last week and I am trying to figure out how to import my contacts and favorites. I am also trying to figure out how to get some applications such as Metatrader 4, Facebook, and Skype, among others. If anyone can advise, it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
What program are you currently using to manage your contacts? What browser are you using? As for the apps, if they are available in the App Store, you just have to find them, click on the "Buy" button, input your password and off you go. They will download directly to your iPhone and then a copy will be transferred to your computer the next time you sync.