Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can anyone help me with css script?

• Please log in to reply

KristieS

KristieS

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am using a very simple template with css script. I needed to remove some elements and add an image element. In doing such, I have lost the most important feature that I needed on the page, the menu. I know the problem is in the css script, but I am a dummy about that. Can someone look at the script and my page html and fix it for me? I would appreciate any help, it is for a non profit ministry and I am just doing the best I can with what little I know. Thanks

Advertisements

Raikia

Raikia

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
If you post your code here (or a link to the code), I can help you.

KristieS

KristieS

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thank you Raikia, I finally got it figured out. Knew it was too simple, I always tend to think too big is my problem. It was in the html code actually and extra <Div> was creating the whole mess up. Fixed now, appreciate your response. :D