Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Slow computer and error messages "Cannot complete dialog".

• Please log in to reply

peta.grrl

peta.grrl

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I obviously have a virus on my laptop because it is getting slower and slower. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 minutes to open a page. It used to be so fast. Often I will get up to 7 error messages all saying "Cannot complete dialog". These can't be closed, it's very frustrating. I have downloaded several different anti-virus programs, removing the last anti-virus program before each new download, of course. I've tried AVG, Avira and Avast. None of them located a virus to remove! I did run Registry Booster and it found 127 problems, most of them rated "high" in danger. I ran OTL and nothing was found but I have attached the file. I already sent in a message to you with this information about a week ago but I have received no response. Please help me.

Advertisements