Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

laptop mouse

• Please log in to reply

Mr5te

Mr5te

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have just bought a brand new laptop an Acer Aspire. I am having serious trouble with it whenever i left click it appears to right click, and right click doesnt appear to work. However i have looked through the mouse properties etc and it is set up for right handed how i want it. It has worked ok for a little while so i know the settings for mouse properties havent changed but it just wont work right any thoughts? using windows 7 by the way
also it is an synaptic touchpad v7.2 thanks.

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,997 posts
  • MVP
Do a System Restore to just before it started. If that does not work, look in your notebook manual. You may have hit some magical key and touchpad combination to set it to South Paw. If you find nothing, call Acer.