Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Track Employee Usage via IP Address

• Please log in to reply

Litchfamily

Litchfamily

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I am not sure if I am in the right forum. If not sorry. Please let me know where I should post this question. What I am wondering is if there is a way to track an employees usage of a device through an IP address? One of our employees uses a video phone because he is hearing impaired. It is a free service for him and he deals with the company who set it up in the office. We are trying to monitor how much time he is using it during company time. It has its own static IP address and I wondered if there is anyone to track his usage through that . Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I think your best bet would be to contact the company who set it up. They may be aware of support options such as monitoring software.