Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MyWinLocker 3 Files Error !?

• Please log in to reply

ScottBrad99

ScottBrad99

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi basically i open the program MyWinLocker. and it asks me if i want to open it and then i click yes and it comes up with the message... Windows cannot find 'mwlTBMNGR.exe'. make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.
So i look on google to see what problem is....but i only find where to find it and thats either in the x64 folder of the program folders which is for 64bit processors or in the x86 which is 32bit. It tells me my system properties is 32 bit procesor...so i change it into that folder still no luck. back into the 64bit and i double click the the file. it then comes up with the message of....The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running. then it tells me to check what bit system im running.....
WHAT DO I DO? it was working fine one day and the next this?? also how do i keep hold of the files that are "locked" away....?! i dont want to reinstall and lose them...
cheers scott

Advertisements