Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! Fairy Cut and CRICUT softwares

• Please log in to reply

debbies1121

debbies1121

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone: I need help. I have been trying to copy/paste, drag, Import "wording" for wedding invitations I am doing.
I am using the CRICUT machine in which I cut out a "Seashell" for her invitation. Okay, the problem is there is no font small enough for me to type all the wording on the "Seashell. So, I was told Fairy Cut would be the best software to use with CRICUT. So, I went online and downloaded the software.
So on my computer I have all the invitation wording typed up in Fairy Cut...... I bought up the Cricut and displayed my Seashell. I am looking at these two softwares and saying why is it so hard to be able to transfer one to the other. If this does not make sense, I can help with that. Thank u sooo much

Advertisements