Missing .dll for Glary Utilities
Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:56 AM
Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:15 AM
Taken from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967060
1) uninstall Microsoft Visual C++
2)Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
2. In the search box next to All Downloads, type Microsoft Visual C++ package, and then click Go.
3. In the search results, click the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for your operating system.
Note The x86 version of the package is for 32-bit version of Windows. The X64 version of the package is for 64-bit version of Windows.
4. On the page that opens, click Download, and then save the file to your Desktop.
5. When the download is complete, double-click the executable file.
6. Follow the directions that are displayed. When you are prompted, restart the computer.
Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:02 PM
Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:37 AM
open command prompt (start, programs, accessories, command prompt)
type regsrv32 /u MFC42u.dll
hit enter to run command.
next locate MFC42u.dll on your drive. Should be in c:\windows\system32.
use the path where located in the next command.
In command prompt, type: regsrv32 c:\windows\system32\MFC42u.dll
hit enter to execute command.
Let me know the results.
Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:55 PM
Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:15 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users