Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Empire: Dawn of the Modern World Installing problems on Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

jamesonwillts

jamesonwillts

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Somebody please help me!

I'm having trouble installing Empire: Dawn of the Modern World on Windows 7. When I try and install it it gets right to the very end after I have inserted the second disc and then it freezes. Has anyone ever encountered this before. Do I need to download something? I've read that people have played the game on Windows 7 before so I don't know why I have the problem. I have two copies of the game, one recently purchased so I know it is not because of faulty discs. Thank you to anyone that has taken their time to read this. I really love this game and have returned to it after returning home and looking through old games.

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured