Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Router Problem? Not sure.

• Please log in to reply

mp2010

mp2010

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hi Chaps.

My net has been running fine recently (other than the usual niggles) however the past couple of days i have had a problem. I can open some net pages and when i click on a link to open another page it comes up with the 'i can't find the page' screen like there is no network. However i can start another site going on another page it will be fine, so it doesnt seem to be a loss of connection. Sometimes i have to wait a while (refreshing or opening again) for a link to work and bring up a working page but then it'll happen again and so on and so on. Sometime image won't load also.

I had a look around and the 'half connection' problem popped up on a few pages, but i'm not sure........

My belkin router security logs are showing stuff like this which i have never had before???:

04/16/2011 20:39:39 **SYN Flood** 192.168.2.2, 1764->> 188.48.98.12, 35596 (from ATM1 Outbound)
04/16/2011 20:39:39 **SYN Flood** 46.40.94.47, 56416->> 95.148.110.4, 12134 (from ATM1 Inbound)

I'm Running Windows XP Pro SP2

Edited by mp2010, 16 April 2011 - 01:58 PM.

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
You may want to get checked out for malware. Follow the steps HERE and then post HERE.