BSOD*** please help**system needed urgently
Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:24 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:29 PM
We need more information to approach this in the right way.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:25 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:34 PM
How to run checkdisk from recovery console (Windows xp). (Courtesy dsenette)
- Insert the Windows XP startup disk into the floppy disk drive, or insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.
Note:Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so.
- When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
Note:If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console.
- When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank, just press ENTER.
- At the Recovery Console command prompt, type the following then press Enter:
- Allow this to run UNDISTURBED until completed (45 min or so)
- Report any errors
Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:47 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:01 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:01 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:20 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:57 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:08 PM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:48 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users