Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant fo into safe mode, dr wtsn postmortem debugger, svchost.exe drive

• Please log in to reply

waqasumer

waqasumer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
i have a pentium 4 intel dekstop board d865glc with windows xp professional edition installed in it. i am facing not one but many problems.. i am almost sure there are more than one viruses in my comp. antiviruses are not working i tries installin kaspersky avast mcafee and others too the do get install but when i click the icon nothing happens. furthermore task manager and registry editro anre disabled by the administrator, and after ever few seconds i get a pop up message with the heading "svchost.exe - drive not ready" and it further says that "the drive is not ready for use; its door maybe open. please check drive A: and makle sure that a disk is inserted and that drive door is closed. it give three option to cancel continue or try again no matter whichever option i chose the message pop ups again after a few secs.
i formatted drive c: where ia had my windows installed and then reinstalled the windows, expecting that by doing that i will be able to install the antivirus and ruin a scan but nothing at all happened by reinstalling the windows and all the same problems are still occuring. whenever i try to go into safemode the comp just keep restarting again and again.
i am not a expert type person i have little knowledge about the programs and softwares.. plzz i need help in the simplest way that i can understandd
waiting for the replyyyyy

Advertisements