Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Redirect

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
http://img541.images...s/i/sdasdx.jpg/

Advertisements

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts
Teredo Tunneling Psuedo-interface is used for tunneling IPV6 traffic over an IPV4 network. It is showing some error and us normal folks won't have any use for it now.

Right on the device and choose disable then
Download Wireless LAN Driver (HB93 HB95) from your manufacturer site and install the driver.

Next

Open DPC Latency Checker and see if the spikes are gone.

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Got some pretty high ones - http://img228.images...us/i/adsax.jpg/

So what do I do with the Teredo thing ? I disabled it,but shouldn't I update its drivers ?

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts

So what do I do with the Teredo thing ? I disabled it,but shouldn't I update its drivers ?

Keep it disabled at the moment so we can rule it out as a possible cause. I've asked help from the Technical Staff as maybe they may have encountered this problem in the past and may give us some more ideas.

Hold on in there.

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Thanks! :)

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts
Hi,

I have consulted with a Tech Staff and feels that we should eliminate hardware problem as a possible cause of the freeze by booting into a different operating system and observing if the machine will perform differently.

Creating a bootable USB using xPUD
  • Please download the following files and save it to the desktop
    For more information on XPud, check the site here.
  • Insert the USB device to made bootable to the computer. (Make sure that no other USB's are inserted)
  • Double-click on unetbootin.exe to run
  • Select Disk Image, ISO and enter the path of xpud-0.9.2.iso (ex. C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Desktop\xpud-0.9.2.iso)
  • Select USB Drive type and the drive letter assigned to your USB stick.
  • Click "OK" and wait until the program finishes. You now have a bootable xPUD.

Next

• Boot the Laptop using the XPud we just created. (If you dont know how to boot from USB please check here)
  • Click on the Menu icon >> then Wifi
  • Enter your login details to get connected.
  • Then click on the Menu icon. (You should be able to see the Firefox browser)
  • Watch a few clips then leave it for a few hours and come back and test again.

Tell me how it goes.

Apocalypse_VC

Apocalypse_VC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I'll do this when I have the time. I have finals at the moment,and I cannot afford to do anything but study.I'll post again in a few days maybe with the results.

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts

I'll do this when I have the time. I have finals at the moment,and I cannot afford to do anything but study.I'll post again in a few days maybe with the results.

:)

Real life and studies should always comes first.

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.