Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

4 differnt problems

• Please log in to reply

dooterrules

dooterrules

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been fighting all differnt kinds of things on my computer.I have gotten off mediaacck,wintools,wsup.i cant seem to get off tbps,pib,raido.i have tried TDS CCleaner,spybot,spyware doctor,nortonanti,adaware,killbox,spyferrit,andnone of these have worked.i dont know if this is related or not but where ever there is a picture instead of showing the picture i have to click where there is a triangle,square and circle and then right click and show picture then it will pop up.I am useing a ME version and i use AOL for our survice provider. i have HijackThis and i will post my log when needed if you need any more info please ask[SIZE=7]

Advertisements