Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Too God To Be True?

• Please log in to reply

thailen

thailen

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
After much surfing for a notebook PC that meets my needs, I found one from a company called JOYOHP, out of Beijing. They have a web site with a chat feature and they gave me another web site to check their credit rating. Unfortunately, even with the translation to English, I couldn't find what I wanted. The web site,BTW, is: << link removed >>

What I want to know is is this company legit? Can I count on them to deliver? The PC is a Sony, so if I get it, I assume the 1-3 year guarntee will be good. Anyone hear about JOYOHP? Need some help here...

Edited by admin, 24 April 2011 - 08:32 AM.
sketchy link removed

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Never heard of them. Rather than risk ending up with a worthless warranty, why don't you buy from recognised suppliers?
Presumably the attraction is the low price, but it could end up being a saving you may live to regret.

thailen

thailen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Of course, your advice makes sense and I already knew that. I'm trying to see if anyone knows a way to track down if this company is legitiamte, reliable and is worth the risk. The more information I can get on them, the better decision I can make.