Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

microsoft windows error reporting

• Please log in to reply

rtpresident

rtpresident

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Error report says,Microsoft Office has stopped working properly. This product entered its Extended Support phase 1- July-04. Consider upgrading to the latest version of microsoft office to receive full report.

My question is; how do I just delete Microsoft Office completley? I no longer need it. Hope someone can help me!

rt president

Advertisements

Rediah

Rediah

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Hello rtpresident: :D

Normally there should not be any problem to uninstall Microsoft Office through Control Panel. Please give us a little bit more detail and someone will assist

• Microsoft Office version?
  • Operating System?
  • Are you logged in with administrative privileges when uninstalling?

rtpresident

rtpresident

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have office 2000. I don't know what you mean by what is my operator system? Give me an example. Also I don't know if I am the administrator? How van I find out? Keep in mind I am not real good at the computer, I am a old person that is trying to find out problems.

Thanks

Rediah

Rediah

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Hi rtpresident:

You may find Microsoft Answers helpful