Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer Help

• Please log in to reply

jrbennett89

jrbennett89

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ok so everytime i try and go to any website almost, i usually get it where it doesnt load up and in the bottom left corner there is a small box with a yellow triangle that has an exclamation inside it. i dont know why it is doing this, whether my browser is slow or something or i have a virus. if anyone as any ideas that might help let me know. thanks

Advertisements

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Which IE version are you using?
I don't think there is anything wrong with your computer. I usually get those errors when using IE. It is probably IE being too old.

You might want to try out other browsers like Firefox or Chrome.

jrbennett89

jrbennett89

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hey thanks yea i figured it was something with IE being old or something, so yea i downloaded firefox. thanks for the help though:)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
jrbennett89,

What version of IE are you using? Even if you choose to use an alternate browser, you should keep your version of IE updated, as newer versions offer more protection from vulnerabilities. Microsoft is now up to IE9, so I would recommend updating.