Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

comptia network+

• Please log in to reply

mrpakipot

mrpakipot

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
hello to all i just took my comptia a+ exam and luckily i passed it. now im planning to take network +. can i pass it just by reading books??? i passed my comptia a+ exam by reading books and reading forums like geeks to go. should i go to network + course??? im thinking about it but its expensive plus im not sure if it would help better than by mastering the book. pls some advice.

Advertisements

Thunder7102

Thunder7102

GeekU Freshman

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I wish you the best of luck. I am currently working on my CCNA and Network +. Due to the curriculum, I am unsure which is CCNA and which is just Network +. From what I have seen, I highly suggest you take some sort of class, imo.