Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

word templates

• Please log in to reply

bwood12043

bwood12043

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have two separate applications that use different Word 2000 settings (entirely different) and they both have their own template. The settings in each interfere or disable the settings of the other. It is vital that I be able to access only the settings of each individual application's settings as they apply to Word.

Is it possible to set two separate user account with one having access only to one application/settings and another having only access to the other?

Or does anyone have a better suggestion.

Working in medical transcription for different accounts with different applications that have totally different settings in Word, I believe the settings are based on the two different templates. However, changing which templates are loaded in a document does not fix the problem.

Advertisements