Have a whole set of unsolved computer problems , I guess the @ 1 problem is me.
In trying to figure out what Seagate could do for me I found a B U N C H of troubles.
In device manager "system devices" . I am going to try to copy and paste them here , But not sure I can.5-28-2011
Following devices in System devices
do not have drivers.
1. Direct memory access controller
2. Motherboard resources
3. Numeric data processor
4. PCI Bus
5. Programmable interrupt controller
6. System board
7. System speakers (Speakers work)
8. System timer (Clock works)
9. Via power management controller
These devices are all on a Microsoft
Provided driver: as follows.
Driver provider Microsoft
Driver date 07-01-2001
Driver version 5.1.2600.2180
Digital signer Microsoft Windows component
In driver details there is the message .
No drivers files are required or have been loaded
For this device. You get the same message whether the device is working properly on not.
Following is a list of devices and systems that are all supposedly working properly that re using the same
drivers as the ones above.
1. ACPI fixed feature button
2. ISA PNP
3. Microcode update device
4. Microsoft system management BIOS
5. Plug and play software device enumerator
6. System CMOS / real time clock
7. Terminal server device redirector
8. VIA CPU to PCI bridge
9. VIA CPU to ISA bridge
These two (2) have different drivers
ACPI Compliant system Driver Number 5.1.2535.0
VIA CPU to ACP Controller 5.1.2600.5512
I can see part of it , Hope you can see it all.
Appreciate any and all help and an expanation as to whats happening would be greatly appreciated.