Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Internet explorer not working. Help me

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok I have a problem. My Internet explorer will not open. I click on it and get an hour glass for a second then nothing. I tried to get on the Internet using aol and it wouldn't open enough to do anything. I have windows xp, ie8 and also have norton in my computer. Please help me

• PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
Welcome Shmrckdog

Have you contacted your Internet Service Provider to make sure there are no problems in your area or street ? ?
Also can you post back with how long you have had this problem.
This is usually the first place to start, and then post back with the information they give you.

The next step is to try another computer (friends laptop) directly from your router.
If this OK then we can further diagnose your problems.

Thank You.