vista home security
Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:02 AM
Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:23 PM
If so download the following programmes to it - copy them to the infected system and then run in the order given
Download RogueKiller to your desktop
- Quit all running programs
- For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
- When prompted, type 1 and validate
- The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
- If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Download OTS to your Desktop and double-click on it to run it
- Make sure you close all other programs and don't use the PC while the scan runs.
- Select All Users
- Under additional scans select the following
Reg - Disabled MS Config Items
Reg - Drivers32
Reg - NetSvcs
Reg - SafeBoot Minimal
Reg - Shell Spawning
Evnt - EventViewer Logs (Last 10 Errors)
File - Lop Check
- Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar. Make sure not to use the PC while the program is running or it will freeze.
- When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
- Please attach the log in your next post.
Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:06 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users