Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD Copying

• Please log in to reply

Herrick

Herrick

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:tazz: I have used DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink 3.2, and DVDXCopy Platinum while copying the DVD Movie "The Incredibles" and while in the decoding mode a window pops up saying "missing file".

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
The movie may be copywritted, what you can try to do is open the disk using dvd shrink straight and skip using dvd decrypter, if that doesnt work, im sure the movie is copywritted so it would be very complicated to copy the movie

Herrick

Herrick

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have over 150 moves and just about all are copy wriitten- decrypter, DVD shrink, and DVDxcopy has copy all of them. . . with out a problem- all though DVD shrink will never be up dated- decrypter is. All three are made to copy "copy written " dvds.- need in put :tazz:

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
did u try just opening it up from dvd shrink straight? how is it being read from dvd- decrypter? mode iso- read? mode file?

cheathawk1

cheathawk1

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Just thought I'd add this, I have copied the incredibles using DVD DEcrypter and DVD Shrink 3.2 and my copy went without a hitch. Maybe your scource DVD is bad.

--Chris

Herrick

Herrick

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you for your in put, and your time- but after checking the disk like I should of in the fist place IT was bad-after using the viewer in DVD shrink I took notice where it froze at, then put it in my stand alone to the same place, AND what doyou know- yep the disk. . . I have never seen a workable DVD stop decrypter yet! Sorry for wasting anyones time LEASON LEARNED

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
None time wasted, only lessons learned :tazz: Im glad that we solved this problem cause it was really starting to bug me, ive really never seen a dvd that has stopped decrypter like that

Herrick

Herrick

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Not sure what you mean there soxrok- maybe post times are off, or reading times may differ. . .after I posted on 5-29-5 I took the stall place on dvd shrink and compared on stand alone thats when I found the problem. . . I then went to work and logged on to the site and wrote my last reply-- then I saw cheathawks reply I thought to my self " duuuuu" should of never started w/ out fisrt checking source! where were you hours ago!... had to laught out load-but that was after the fact. see ya next time. greatful for all replies- I am sure I will return.. :tazz:

Herrick

Herrick

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Here is something to think about. . . Copied "the incredibles". The copied worked great, but could not copy from that disk w/ out a widow coming up stating "missing file" ***the same*** window that came up- when another disk that i ordered of the Incredibles was bad that I was goint to copy from?