Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for a free webhost to host a 25mb video.

• Please log in to reply

MindPulse

MindPulse

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay, Irecently made a video of 25mb, I'm looking for somewhere to host it. I initially used AnywhereEnterprises, which was good untill I found out that their servers go down A LOT. So I need something else.

I would prefer the server to have a decent amount of bandwidth, so at least 100-300 people could download it every month.

Also, I would rather not have to give any personal information, like a lot of hosting services make you give your address and phone number. (What do they need that for anyway?)

Thanks.

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
They need it incase you become a paying member. When filling out a form for a host look at the url and if it starts with https:// than thats a secure site.

250free offers 250 FREE mb and bandwidth, but only like a 2mb file size limit.

Good luck finding one :tazz:

Edited by ssone, 04 June 2005 - 10:27 AM.

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
Hi,

I was looking over some posts at another forum, and found a link to a site that you can upload up to 50 MB...

http://www.rezfiles.com/upload/

Upload your file there..It should give you a link such as:

File (HijackThis.exe) uploaded!

dk

Edited by dknoppix, 04 June 2005 - 11:16 AM.