Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sndvol32.exe

• Please log in to reply

brachule

brachule

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I just installed the Logitech webcam /w built in mic and camera however trying to do live video mode /w sound it comes up error....missing file sndvol32.exe it says I need to go to add/remove to update it but I dont know how to do so????

Computers are confusing! eek!!!

Please help if you can.

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
go to your start menu, then right click control panel and hit properties, then go to the hardware tab and click device manager- do you see any question marks or exclamation points there?

brachule

brachule

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
If i right click control panel it give the option of open....I got the the add hardware tab but I can't see what you are telling me to look for....Im not to great when it comes to computer smarts. But under the hardware tab that I have it says everything is working ... ?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Try here

http://support.micro...kb;en-us;319095