Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Missing Drivers

• Please log in to reply

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hi, go to the link in my post 27 & download & run " Radeon IGP_802pb.exe " motherboard chipset driver. let us know if this clears any missing drivers

Advertisements

carpetman

carpetman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Hi, go to the link in my post 27 & download & run " Radeon IGP_802pb.exe " motherboard chipset driver. let us know if this clears any missing drivers

downloaded this driver yesterday the last 3 screenshots were made after this download

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hi, try the " RS300_chipset.exe " fron that link

carpetman

carpetman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Hi, try the " RS300_chipset.exe " fron that link

downloaded before screenshots

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
its a asus mobo...I had hopes that it would see your mobo...now your stuck using Packard Bell drivers located at their site...try here
or here...

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hi Carpetman, any luck with the links from Happyrock ?. If not let us try this...start / programs / accessories / system tools / system information / expand - components / click problem devices. post the VEN & DEV numbers of each device or do a screen shot. i will then check what each device is ....

are you using intergrated graphics or an add in graphics card, is the moden an add in card ?

Edited by deggitt, 29 May 2011 - 02:30 PM.

carpetman

carpetman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I've found the MOBO on the ASUS website (P4R800-VM according to the Everest scan) there are 25 files none of them appear to be what I am looking for? I looked at the links from Happyrock but I don't know where to start, as I said before the PC seems to be running without any problems now so I don't know if we even need these missing drivers? As far as I know graphics & modem are intergrated.

Attached Thumbnails

• Problem Devices.JPG

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hi Carpetman, sorry for the delay.

Problem Device....stream\tunerfm.....This is a tv/fm tuner add on card supplied with the imedia 3084. It is a - TV713x & there are 4 files on my link. I think that it is the TV7134.

Problem Device....Modem Controler DEV 434d....This an ATI ac97 modem controler. I can't determine which driver on my link. There are 2 drivers but they appear to be for VIA & SIS chipsets.

Problem Device....Video Controller Ven 1002 Dev 5834.... This is the ATI Radeon 9100 IGP. This you say you have downloaded & run :) .

from your device manager screenshot it dosn't show you have the display driver installed. you say all is ok but what max screen resolution do you have.

This link ATI P4R800-VM ...download / others / 2nd & 3rd in list....part 1 & part 2, follow the instructions. this is the motherboard chipset drivers....note, packard bell might have modified these. you could try them & see if it clears problem.

carpetman

carpetman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Loaded motherboard chipset drivers now only missing 2 drivers (see screenshot) which he doesn't need, but he has 1more small problem that has been going on since before the reformat sometimes when he boots up he looses his keyboard he then restarts and the keyboard is OK there is a driver on the ASUS site (see screenshot) but it is a .ami file & I don't know how to open it.

Attached Thumbnails

• Device Manager.JPG
  • ASUS.JPG

Edited by carpetman, 04 June 2011 - 05:10 AM.