Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant open microsoft sites, antivirus and cant install msn messenger

• Please log in to reply

honey0buney

honey0buney

• Pip
  • 8 posts
hi am very much frustrated with my laptop i cant access and Microsoft sites+ anti virus + msn messenger although i have format my drive couple of times and have reinstall the window but it seems all in vain please help me am not computer geek i have spend 1000 ruppes to fix my problem but alas :)
am using dell D600 xp 2002 service pack 2

i have attached the process information

Advertisements

honey0buney

honey0buney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
please reply my topic am indeed

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
I think your computer has an infection. Please visit the Malware forum and create a topic there describing your problem.

honey0buney

honey0buney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i have format my drive couples of time and install new window 6,7 times but all in vain

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Even if you reinstall Windows, the infection might come back from the Internet, USB thumb drives...

You should create a Malware thread and ask your question there. The experts will help you clear the problem.

honey0buney

honey0buney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i have created the topic in malware forum lets see if some one can help me :)

Rediah

Rediah

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Hello honey0buney: :)

Please follow your topic at Malware Forum till completion. However, I am just wondering if you ever tried updating to SP3 immediately after a reinstall?

honey0buney

honey0buney

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yes i tired but service pack create more trouble i have post log files in malwre topic