Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows mail unwanted attachments

• Please log in to reply

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
I'm afraid I personally do not have the time to attempt to write a book in an effort to help you "understand why the problem exists".

Number one problem is: I'm not in front of the computer.
Number two problem is: No money involved ... and I gotta eat.

Sorry.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge and time will drop in and offer you a hand.

Advertisements

ding dong

ding dong

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
"With over three hundred thousand members, Geeks To Go Tech Support Forums have hundreds of technology experts that donate time to answer your computing questions. Member helping member. Fast, friendly and free! What are you waiting for?"

Wow.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
What, do I have "Ding Dong's Personal Slave" stamped on my forehead? Show me the law or rule that says I have to die in order to help you with your Ding Dong problem.

Like I said, I am sorry but, paying work, and my personal life must come first.