I need help in determining the main problem of my system unit. I bought this rig 3 months ago and as a matter of fact, it runs perfectly until recently. Problems encountered:
1) Frequent hangs/freezing for a few minutes. After that it runs smoothly for a min or so and hang again.
2) Booting problem. Sometimes out of no where, it will have booting problem. For eg, a blue screen appears and it restarts. Solutions tried: chkdsk, startup repair with the windows disc, fixboot, etc. It sometimes fix it, but most of the time fails to.
3) Sometimes bios detects the HDD but sometimes it does not. This happens very frequently which leads to booting problem as well.
Tried a clean installation of windows but to no avail. Also, the hardwares are completely compatible so i think there's no need to reveal my spec. Having said that, i suppose i should state my HDD and mobo. HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB SATA. Mobo: Intel® Desktop Board DH67BL. And no, it's not about the cougar point issue since i have plugged my HDD into non-affected sata ports.
1) Corrupted registry. (don't think so since i formatted)
2) Hard disk in the verge of death.
3) Spoilt mobo.
4) Loose Cable.
5) Softwares conflicts.
6) Malware. (not possible either)
Thanks in advance!